Zoom ZDTV Wireless Keyboard & Software for HDTV's
The ZDTV and included software make viewing and using the Internet on the big screen VERY simple and ensures that you have the same user experience as if you were using the PC. With additional short cut keys to make life even more simple and additional features such as the ability to Zoom in & out for those hard to read sites. From iPlayer and You Tube to Gaming or simply browsing the web, the ZDTV makes everybody’s use of the Internet far more enjoyable!
Enjoy The Web BIGTIME!
• Browse the FULL content of the Internet on your big screen HDTV
• Enjoy streaming live sports events on HDTV
• Enjoy gaming (Such as World of Warcraft) on the big screen in HD
• Enjoy streaming your favourite TV, Films and video clips on the big screen
Enjoy pictures, videos, music, and ALL of the Internet through High Definition Televisions (HDTV) and home entertainment centers. From iPlayer to You Tube and from Facebook to PC Gaming, the benefits are clear on a big screen! Just plug a Windows 7 laptop into a HDTV with an HDMI port, then use the ZDTV wireless keyboard from the comfort of your favorite chair. The range is over sixty feet. ZDTV provides keyboard hot-buttons that make it easy to find and select content using Windows Media Center or your favorite browser. The full-sized keyboard provides the flexibility you need to select programming, compose e-mail, or work in any application you choose to launch.
The ZDTV keyboard is a full-sized keyboard that includes an integrated touchpad and extra special-function keys to provide a complete input solution for the armchair navigator.
ZDTV software is provided to synchronize the display settings of your HDTV with your laptop's graphic display. ZDTV power management software lets you close the laptop lid and enjoy extended viewing sessions without the interruption of a sleep mode. Navigation software tools allow you to magnify any screen content for easy viewing from across the room.
The ZDTV keyboard provides the full complement of 12 standard function keys, a numeric keypad, and ten extra function keys. Extra function keys on the ZDTV keyboard include: 1) shortcut to Media Center; 2) shortcut to Media Player; 3) shortcut to Internet Browser; 4) Viewer Magnification On/Off; 5) Viewer Magnification Arrow On/Off; 6) Content Play/Pause; 7) Stop Play; 8) Mute Sound; 9) Volume Up; 10) Volume Down.
The ZDTV keyboard is powered by four AAA 1.5 volt Alkaline batteries with power management and an intelligent sleep mode. Six months or more of operation under normal use is provided with a set of batteries.
• Full-sized standard keyboard 18 X 18 mm keys, scissor switch key operation
• 88 keys with embedded numeric keypad, plus ten special function keys supporting multimedia functions
• Integrated 3.15 inch (80mm) diagonal measurement cursor control touchpad with left and right mouse buttons and multiple-point finger gesture control
• 2.4GHz radio with a range of up to 66 feet (20 meters), built in radio on keyboard, USB interface radio for computer
• ZDTV software for set-up, computer power management, and navigation tools.
• EN 60950 (safety)
• CE 1622
• FCC Part 15
• 4 AAA 1.5 Volt Alkaline batteries (not included)
• Operating voltage: 2.8 Volts to 5.5 Volts
• Operating current consumption less than 10mA
• Standby current consumption less than 170 micro Amps
• Deep sleep mode current consumption less than 10 micro Amps
• For operation of wireless keyboard: any computer with Windows 7, Vista, XP, and an available USB port
• For use with HDTV: Windows 7 computer with Media Center, an HDMI port and a CD-ROM drive; Broadband Internet access; an HDTV with an HDMI input
• Wireless Keyboard with integrated Mouse
• USB Wireless RF Transceiver
• CD with ZDTV Software
Please remember to add postal time (2-3 working days) to obtain a complete estimate of delivery to your door.
You will receive an email to confirm when your item has been sent.
You can also check the status of your order and individual items by accessing My Account details and following the prompts.
Please allow 10 working days from dispatch of your order before notifying us of any late deliveries.
It may be advisable to check with your neighbours to see if a parcel has been left with them, check any outhouses you might have where it may be left if it cannot fit through your letterbox and contact your local sorting office to see if the item has been returned to the depot as undelivered and awaiting collection.
Please see our returns policy.
There are currently no reviews.